Tuesday, December 15, 2009

SORRY TO ALL...
i totally neglected this blogshop...
i hereby apologies for not coming to reply all euur tags...
but to all those who have smsed me i had reply...if i don't please sms me again...

some questions all of euu have questioned...

regarding the SIMAN WATCH
only $37 version left...$37 including metal box...
w/o metal box will be $35
arriving time would be earliest 2 weeks
for those who want white plastic one my supplier got 4 to 5 instocks...
so if euu want i get get it straight away after euu pay...
other colours must wait...
FYI the siman watch is NOT the official ODM watch...

MUMUHUGS are still available...
in 2 sizes 35cm and 70cm...
price is $42 and $80 respectively...

regarding some ppl accusing of scamming...if euu don't believe me then please visit other sites...if euu dun mind i can also introduce euu ppl to some other blogshops too...i know it is my fault to neglect this blogshop cause i just ended my o levels...but for those that sms me i normally do reply...if i dun reply lky what i mentioned earlier...pls sms me again cause sometimes it doesn't reach me or sometimes i miss the message...324 if euu bought something from me thru sms pls sms me again if euu really dun believe me...i can send euu the statements that my supplier gave but i cannot disclose the supplier for business sake...